You are talking about something that can improve your regularity, improve your colon health, improve your energy levels, and even diminish the risk of colon cancer.
There are a few other colon cleanse benefits, but those are some of the main ones that are worth getting excited about.
The more you learn about what a colon cleanse can do for you, the more interested in the whole thing you are going to become.
When this happens, you’re going to want to start do further research on the subject.
Colon Cleanse Types
Once you start to look into the colon cleanse solution more closely, one of the first things you’re going to realize is the following:
There are tons of different types of colon cleanses out there.
Finding one that is going to generate the results you are after can be challenging for a first-timer.
Nonetheless, it is worth exploring your options carefully. It is also a good idea to discuss the whole thing with your doctor.
Some of the colon cleanse types you are going to come across include:
- Oxygen cleanse: An oxygen cleanse utilizes oxygen to clear away the fecal matter that is likely clinging to the walls of your colon.
- Colonics/colonic irrigation: This is the process by which a medical professional utilizes a deep-insert tool to cleanse the colon. This generally takes repeated visits, and it can prove to be costly over time.
- Clay cleansers: When ingested, bentonite clay can work to clear toxins and other undesirables out of the colon. One important thing to remember is that overusing this particular cleanse can lead to a laxative effect.
- Diets/fasting: Certain diets have a decided slant towards cleansing your colon. Lemon juice, cayenne peppers, maple syrup, and a saltwater mix is one possibility. A fast/juice fast is another possibility. The best examples have been linked to detoxifying the body on every possible level.
- Fiber cleanser: Dietary fiber products can work to clear out your system. At the same time, it can also work to feed the good kind of bacteria in your colon, which can have a variety of immune-related benefits.
Laxatives are another option.
However, dependency on these types of products can lead to an inability to move bowels without assistance, in addition to other potential problems.
Research all of these options carefully. Make sure to understand the pros and cons of each of the options that were highlighted above.